Move Out Procedure
1. After your lease expires, it automatically changes to a month-to-month agreement. If you do not want to move, you do not need to do anything. If you would like to sign another year lease please call the office at (254) 870-0101 to request one.
2. Once you have decided to move, you will need to give Management at least 30 days written notice. This can be done by our online form, mailed, dropped off in person, faxed, or emailed. If you do not give notice in person, please call to make sure we received your notice to move. The 30 days minimum starts the day we receive the notice. If you email or fax on a Saturday or Sunday, your notice will not start until Monday.
3. Once we have received your notice, we will send you the move-out packet. This includes a letter with instructions on the move out procedures and prorated amount due, if any.
4. Once you have vacated the property, please remove ALL of your personal property, completely clean the premises, have the carpets professionally cleaned, and please leave all mail keys and garage remotes in a kitchen drawer. Bring all house keys and carpet cleaning receipt to our office. You have not given up possession until we receive the keys in our office, and you will be charged a daily rate if you do not turn in keys past your move out date. Do NOT mail your keys to our office; do NOT leave them in the house; you must physically bring in the keys to our office to give up possession.
5. Once we receive the keys, we will inspect the property within 24 hours. We will complete and mail the security deposit disbursement. If you would like to pick up your disbursement, please call the office to request it. If you do not agree with your disbursement, please put it in writing, along with any proof you may have regarding your claims.
6. Feel free to call our office with any questions regarding your move out process.