We understand handing over responsibility for your property can be daunting and many questions will inevitably arise. Here are some of our most frequently asked questions and responses to those questions. If you have anything additional you with to inquire about, simply fill out the form at the bottom and one of our qualified staff will respond as soon as possible.
- Why should I use a professional management company for my investment property?
- Can I choose to disallow pets and no smoking?
- Do you provide me with a report on my property?
- How soon can you start managing my property?
- Do you sell real estate too?
- How do you check out prospective tenants?
- What do you charge when the property is vacant?
- Do you charge maintenance oversight fees?
While the reasons our clients choose professional management vary, below are some of the key reasons many people elect to use us:
- We handle all maintenance and emergency repairs giving the owner the freedom of not having to worry about fielding maintenance and emergency calls themselves.
- We enforce aggressive rent collection, ensuring prompt payment.
- We understand and apply the correct federal, state, and local laws to keep you and your investment safe.
- We know the local market, have an extensive network of contacts, and have advertising resources available to us at discounted rates.
- After you add the increased revenue we can often achieve, the discounts you’ll receive on vendors, often you will make more money than if you managed to property yourself.
- Our team of professionals also has access to a Residential & Commercial sales team (Onward Real Estate Team at Keller Williams Realty) to assist you in growing your investment portfolio.
We comply fully with the Fair Housing Act. This means that you cannot choose to disallow anyone that is a member of a protected class under the act. You can choose to disallow pets and not permit smoking in your home, but you cannot deny a service animal, nor (in the state of Texas) can you charge a pet deposit or pet rent after resident provides documentation of their pet.
APM disburses available funds to owners on the 20th of each month if your funds are held in the trust account. If this day falls on the weekend or holiday, APM issues funds on the next business day.
APM does not disburse funds on weekends and holidays. APM does not issue owner checks unless there are sufficient funds in the owner’s account. It is vital to accurately post rents, pay vendors, and disburse funds for your account. Therefore, it is vital that APM adhere to this schedule to ensure servicing every owner’s account.
APM distributes owner funds in two ways:
▪ Company check provided directly to the owner accompanying their monthly statement.
▪ ACH direct deposit disbursed into the owner’s bank account. APM emails monthly statements the same day the disbursement is requested.
We can start immediately. Once our office is contacted, we will send out via email with a summary of fees. Once a management contract is signed by both parties and all necessary information is gathered, we can begin managing your investment(s).
Yes! We are apart of a team of individuals known as Onward Real Estate Team at Keller Williams Realty and they oversee a Residential & Commercial team.
Alliance Property Management can point you in the right direction to some of the most knowledgeable and trustworthy people in the field of buying and selling real estate.
Onward Real Estate Team Contact Information:
Brad Harrell, CCIM (Owner, Broker Associate & Commercial Specialist)
Melissa Harrell, GRI, PSA, ALHS, CLHMS (Owner & Residential Specialist)
Our resident qualification requirements include:
- Minimum credit score of 600
- No outstanding balances with a previous landlord, apartment complex or property management company
- Must pass a background screening
- Income must be at least 3 times the monthly rent amount
The simple answer is: Nothing. We only charge a management fee on collected rents.
Alliance does not charge any maintenance override or service fees on any of its maintenance work. The price the vendor charges is the price the owner pays for services!